Saturday 9 March 2013

Construction: Clone Effect

As part of my video, I wanted to include a clone effect of the girl looking over at the bench. I googled YouTube on how to do this, and this is the tutorial that helped me to know what to do:

Following the instructions here is what I did,

 I put the clip of Sophie on the right, on her own, at the top. Then placed the clip of her and her boyfriend on the left, underneath the first clip, then added fade in and outs, then duplicated sophie on her own and placed it on the bottom.
Then i added a mask to the first layer, this means that only the highlighted part (shown above) will be shown. This allows the clip of the couple to fade in and out to the left of the screen. Also the bottom layer is there to keep the opacity of the clip and stop it exposing the mask.

Here is a preview of the finished product:





No comments:

Post a Comment