Saturday 9 March 2013

Construction: Programs

In my AS media studies coursework I had used Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Express for my project. I wanted to try something different, and something I had access to at home.







For this reason I have chosen to edit my video in Sony Vegas Pro, this is another industry level video editing software. It is able to run in windows (unlike Final Cut) meaning I can work on my video both at home and in school, increasing my time for editing and at the same time I will free up my lesson time to complete other parts of my coursework.



Also, as a keen photographer I have been using Corel Paintshop Pro X for a number of years, and I am more complete in my ability with the program compared to others (Such as Adobe Photoshop) this is why I have chosen to use this software to create my ancillary tasks (Magazine Advert & . Also as I have purchased the program, I am able to edit my work at home, rather than having to use the computers in school to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment