Sunday 10 March 2013

Construction: Magazine Advert Drafts

Here are the drafts for my magazine advert:

Draft 1:
For the magazine advert I wanted to carry on with the color scheme of the digipak. I put in magazine reviews and the album covers. This would help persuade people to buy the album, and identify it in stores.

Draft 2:
I felt that there was too much blank space in the previous draft, so I added an image of my guitar in the background, this would help add content and stop the advert from looking too empty.





Draft 3:

I had noticed I had not followed my template of my magazine advert at all. (See here for template).
So starting almost from scratch I  had come up with a new layout which I thought worked much better than previous drafts.


Final Draft:

I wanted to fill up the black empty space surrounding the advert, so I added a red sheet texture to the black background, which complimented the color scheme. Also I added a second review and institution logo to fill up the gaps underneath. This helped fill up the advert without making it overcrowded with too much information.


No comments:

Post a Comment