Sunday 10 March 2013

Construction: Poster Insert Drafts

Here are the drafts for my poster insert:

Draft 1:
I put a picture of my artist, and added a peach effect to it. Then I placed titles above and below the poster. This was a simple design that I knew I had to improve on.


Draft 2:
I moved the titles above and below the picture, this stopped them from obstructing the image. I also added a red OVO logo, to tie it in with the color scheme of the digipak.

Draft 3:
The image I was using before was already in use on the album cover, and I wanted something different on the poster, so I changed the image and gave it a sepia effect. I also changed the colours to a black/Gold theme, as I wanted the poster to be different from the rest of the digipak.

Final Draft:
I wanted my poster to be completely different to my digipak, so it would stand out. So I changed the black and gold combination to a white and gold theme, and created a gold frame around the image. This gave a premium feel to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment